"White liberal elitists have continuously dictated which Black Americans are allowed to come to the table and have a voice. It is clear now more than ever, following these racist and dehumanizing remarks, that Joe Biden believes Black men and women are incapable of being independent or free thinking. He truly believes that he, a 77-year-old white man, should dictate how Black people should behave. Biden has a history of racial condescension and today he once again proved what a growing number of Black Americans and I have always known: Joe Biden does not deserve our votes."
– Katrina Pierson
Trump 2020 Senior Advisor
President Donald J. Trump has taken significant action on many issues of concern to African Americans — life, family, and religious liberty.
- President Trump has given more money to HBCUs (Historically black colleges and universities) than any other president.
- The Republican party was founded July 6, 1854 to oppose slavery and stop its expansion into other states.
- Abraham Lincoln was the first Republican president.
- On January 1, 1863, President Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation freeing all slaves.
- The first 23 African Americans elected to Congress belonged to the Republican Party.