* I never cared about your political affiliation, until you started to condemn me for mine.
* I never cared what color you were, until you started blaming my race for your problems.
* I never cared if you were "gay" until you started shoving it in my face, and the faces of my children.
* I never cared where you were born, until you wanted to erase my history, and blame my ancestors for your current problems.
* I never cared if you were well-off or poor, until you said you were discriminated against when I got promoted because I worked hard.
* I never cared if your beliefs were different than mine, until you said that my beliefs were wrong.
NOW I CARE!
My patience and tolerance are gone.
I'm not the only one that feels this way! There are millions of us who do....
We have had enough!
Login to Black Love Matters
Forgot your password?